Celebrity Tombstones was a recurring sketch on Late Night with Conan O'Brien where Conan sends his staff photographer, Norman, into the future to take photos of the tombstones of current celebrities, which the host then shows to the audience.
- Al Gore: "I Actually Invented Death"
- George W. Bush: "The Afterlife is Very Tranquilable"
- 'N SYNC: "'N DIRT"
- Dennis Miller: "I Haven't Seen this Much Decomposing Since Ravel Downed a Bottle of Château Prieuré-Lichine, and Tore Up His First Draft of Boléro.
- Scott Baio: "Finally Caught UP with His Career"
- Conan O'Brien: "Best Remembered as Beloved Chauffeur to Scott Baio"
- Haleu Joel Osment: "I See Dead People... Wait, That's Me!"
- Whoopi Goldberg: (Shown as the center square of a "Hollywood Squares" type configuration)
- Ricky Martin: "Took the Truth About His Sexual Orientation to the Grave. Now it's On to Gay Heaven."